Become a donor or member and support our work to advance access to medicines. For everyone. Everywhere
We welcome new members into our network. To ensure that we remain independent, members must not have financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry. Each member must make a declaration of interests that tells us, and other members, that they are free of potential conflicts of interest.
Membership is available under the following categories:
Regional Association Members
- Individuals and/or organisations that are geographically based in one of the regions served by Health Action International’s four Regional Associations (Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America/Caribbean and Africa).
- Members belong and contribute to one of the four Regional Associations.
- Individuals and/or organisations that are generally interested in health and medicines policy issues at a global, rather than a regional or country-specific, level.
- Donors that fund our work.
- Other organisations that champion our work.
To request a membership application form, please email our secretary, Raquel Wind, at email@example.com.
Find out more about our current members here