Become a donor or member and support our work to advance access to medicines. For everyone. Everywhere
We want to share the work of others within the access to medicines movement. To ensure that we remain independent, people and organisations must not have financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry. Each person and organisation must make a declaration of interest that tells us, and others, that they are free of potential conflicts of interest.
- Individuals and/or organisations that are geographically based in one of the regions served by Health Action International’s four Regional Associations (Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America/Caribbean and Africa).
- Members belong and contribute to one of the four Regional Associations.
- Individuals and/or organisations that are generally interested in health and medicines policy issues at a global, rather than a regional or country-specific, level.
- Donors that fund our work.
- Other organisations that champion our work.
To request an application form, please email our secretary, Raquel Wind, at firstname.lastname@example.org.