Become a donor or member and support our work to advance access to medicines. For everyone. Everywhere
Health Action International safeguards its objectivity and integrity by remaining resolutely independent. We never accept funding from the pharmaceutical industry. And we work with staff and members to mitigate any potential conflicts of interest that could call our independence into question.
We consistently provide our donors with detailed reports about the work they support and are registered on the European Union’s Transparency Register. In the event that members of staff are offered gifts of limited value, we mitigate the potential impact by entering them on a publicly available gifts register.
For US-based donors, HAI has obtained a certificate from NGO Source certifying that HAI is equivalent to 501(c) (3) organisations and therefore tax-exempt. The certificate is available for all members of NGO Source.
As a non-profit organisation, all income and expenditure is transparently announced and audited. No income is accumulated to the benefit of individuals or the organisation, but reinvested in our mission. Our annual and financial reports provide an overview of the work we’ve done, as well as a detailed account of the funding that we’ve received and spent.
- 2021 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2020 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2019 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2018 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2017 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2016 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2015 Annual Report and Financial Statements
- 2014 Annual Report and Financial Statements