What would you say if you were asked “what have your highlights been this year”? We’ve had exciting times across all of our areas of work, so to pinpoint particular highlights is a tricky task.
But we did put the question to our European Projects team, who shared their thoughts in this short video.
All the resources mentioned in the video (and many more) are available on the website:
- Key Recommendations on Health Technology Assessments
- Webinar on Pharmaceutical Promotion
- Paper on the Off-label Use of Medicines
- Event on Intellectual Property Incentive Mechanisms
- Report on Dutch Government Actions on Access to Affordable Medicines
None of the work we do to advance access to medicines in Europe would be possible without the generous support of our donors: Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency (Chafea), Camino Stiftung, and Open Society Foundations (OSF)